It’s going to be a big heart breaker, Grandma needs a new pacemaker/ and the doctor says I realize she’s ill/ But there’s been some legislation on all our medications / and all I can do is put her on a pain pill.”———Ray Stevens: “We the People.”
As far as I’m concerned freedom died on Nov. 6th 2012. A vote for Obama was a vote against our nation as he continues to “fundamentality transform” our glorious nation. Obama voters are more concerned their own pride than they are with their own future, children and country. It defies my judgement how people could vote for a guy who took a bad situation that they complained about and made it worse by adding six trillion to our debt, a million more on food stamps, millions more unemployed, raises taxes and is still doing so, but they don’t care. Romney was right. These are the people looking for hand outs like more welfare and free phones..This ObamaCare isn’t about “really” caring for the people, it is about power. Unfortunately this is a program that the government still does not know all the rules/regulations and the actual price. Isn’t that scary since it is being forced upon by all of us?
I do realize there are changes that needed to be made in our medical system because it is/was getting so out of hand but did we really need this? I was really terrified when Pelosi said “well we have to pass it so we can know what’s in it.” I can’t believe the people in her district are so dumb. Really? Are her voters so captivated by her that they don’t pay attention to what she is saying?
After 2014 it will be risky. The takers don’t understand that under Obama Care you are nothing more than a line item in the budget, like a part for an airplane or a roll of toilet paper. Your care will be done by the lowest bidder, that’s if you are not elderly or too sick. If you are of taxpaying age and can work for 20 or 30 more years you’ll get the care you need. If you are retired or in your 60’s and need a heart transplant or by pass, you’ll just get comfort care or put on a pain pill recommended by a panel your doctor has to consult as everything in Obamcare is cost effective and based on the national age expectation. Yes Sarah Palin was right. There are the so called “death panels” in Obamcare only not under that name. You are going to see a very loud out cry coming in 4-2013 when they find out their earned income credit will be used to purchase healthcare if they have not bought it. People haven’t really felt the impact of the health law yet it is starting to be implemented, but come april when they are doing their taxes they are going to be shocked with one thing, all those people expecting a earned income credit and have not purchased health insurance will be required to use that credit to pay for it and if it does not cover it then you will lose all of it and pay the balance left as a tax. i know a lot of those low income trolls voted for him and when this comes along expect a big groan coming from everyone of the clowns. Anyone who voted for Obama voted for their own demise and a vote against all that is good and true…a vote for the death of freedom.
Now that Obama has nationalized our healthcare system, his next step is to grab and nationalize 401K’s .He said recently that 401K’s are not fair to poor people.. Google it and find out for yourself. Check out the link I have provided below.
The federal government has issued a series of sweeping new rules and regulations surrounding Obamacare — benefits that health-industry experts fear could end up costing Americans more.
The proposed regulations, revealed Tuesday by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Department of Health and Human Services, will begin in 2014. They mandate:
- Health insurance companies will be prohibited from discriminating against individuals because of a pre-existing or chronic condition;
- Insurers will only be allowed to vary their premiums within limits, with rates being based on age, tobacco use, family size, and geography;
- They will also prohibited from denying coverage or charging higher premiums based on an enrollee’s current or past health problems, their sex, their job or the industry they work in;
- People for whom coverage is unaffordable, and young adults, will have access to a catastrophic coverage plan;
- Policies and standards spelling out essential health coverage benefits are being set to give states more flexibility to implement Obamacare. They will allow consumers to be able to compare health plans. Standards for Medicaid benefits are also being established;
- The implementation and expansion of employment-based wellness programs to promote good health and help control healthcare spending. This ensures that individuals are protected from unfair underwriting practices that could reduce benefits.
Betsy McCaughey, a former New York lieutenant governor under George Pataki and author of “Decoding the Obamacare Law,” told Newsmax the new rules and regulations will cost consumers more.
IN OTHER WORDS,THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT IS NOT TOO AFFORDABLE!!!!