David Letterman has his top ten list so I am having my top 6 list of Obamacare lies starting with No.6 and working down to No. 1. Here we go:
6) Obamcare is a website where you can go and compare and purchase healthcare plans just like you would buy a TV on Amazon. (Tell that to the millions who have had trouble logging on).
5) The plan I’m proposing will reduce the deficit by 4 trillion dollars over the long term. (He’s already doubled the debt and deficit and has spent more than all the presidents put together from Washington to Bush. We are now at 17 trillion).
4) The plan I’m proposing will cost 900 billion (It’s already almost two trillion with a capital ’T’ and rising).
3) I want to lower premiums by $2500 per family (Families are seeing their premiums rise as much as $7000 for a family of four).
2) If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.(Health plans are dropping doctors by the thousands. Obamcare’s plan calls for eventually laying off 30,000 doctors out of the 90,000 we have).
And the No. 1 lie about Obamcare is: If you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan ( Obama has said he prefers single payer where we all are responsible to the government which is what Obamcare is all about. It’s not about healthcare, but about control).
Recently on Sean Hannity’s TV show, Congressman Mike Rogers of Michigan said “Obamcare is ruining insurance for 85% of the people who have it in favor of 15% of the people who don’t.” He is so right.
Bill O’Reilly has it right when he said recently, “People don’t care if it doesn’t concern them. Guns to the Mexican cartels no big deal, four people assasinated in Benghazi,no big deal, but Obamacare affects everyone so now they are concerned.”
Now everyone is unhappy as more and more people get cancellations than signed up for Obamacare. Even liberals are finally waking up. Democrat strategist Kirsten Powers (whom I’ve noticed is slowly coming around) had her insurance dropped and found out she has to spend $300 more for the same deductible in another company.
We spent $684 million dollars of taxpayer money for something that doesn’t work. They never did security checks on it and personal information can be revealed. Even creators of it admitted they can’t log into it. Sean Hannity recently had a CEO of a software company on his show who said he could do the same thing and create a website for 1 million dollars. Obamcare is causing people to lose their jobs as companies layoff and cut back to save expenses and the cost of Obamcare. The rhetoric versus the reality doesn’t match. The people were promised one thing and they are not getting it. They were grossly irresponsible with our money. As Ray Stevens says in his song ‘We the People’, “I don’t think it’s one bit funny/how they take so much of our money/ and do things with it I don’t understand.”
Speaking of Sean Hannity, Obama said you can call the 800 number for Obamcare and register there so Sean did just that on his radio show. The woman who answered was very polite and courteous and truthful and answered all his questions to his satisfaction. Because she spoke with him she was fired. Sean checked with his accountant and is gifting her $13,000 for her and $13,000 for her son bringing a total of $26,000 which was her yearly salary. Sean also set up a website for a job for her at Jobs@Hannity.com. He also had her on his TV show last night. She got hundreds of offers and is taking one. Sean is very generous that way and has helped people in the past. He had the scholarship fund with Oliver North for kids whose parents were killed in wars. That’s more than Obam