Who wants yesterday’s news?
Nobody in the World—-The Rolling Stones
Yes Hillary is yesterday’s news. Not only that,but to steal a title from the late Jerry Garcia’s album she’s “old and in the way” 😀
She’s been First Lady, senator, and now secretary of state and has no major accomplishments in those positions. In fact things have gotten worse. Under her watch Putin invaded the Ukraine after she had a reset button with him, She refused the ambassador help in Benghazi when he asked for it then lied about it afterwards and she helped pull out of Iraq which opened the door for ISIS to come in. The only accomplishment she’s had is that she holds the record for most flight miles of anyone.
Yes the world is ready for a woman president, but not her which is why I’m hoping for Carly Fiorina. She is a woman who rose from being a secretary to being CEO of one of the largest corporations Hewlett Packard. Besides if it came down to Carly vs. Hillary the media wouldn’t be able to use the woman issue like they probably will do when Hilary runs against a male candidate.
Hillary talks about the wealth gap yet she is one of the wealthiest women in the white house. Her wealth is estimated at 15 million dollars, she received a 14 million dollar advance for her book “Hard Choices” which didn’t do that well, she gets $200,000 for a speech and owns two multi million dollar homes in New York and D.C. and she is chauffeured around on a bus that has heated seats, a bed and a 29 inch flat screen T.V. This is supposed to be a woman of the people? She’s just a cold calculating elitist.
Another reason not to support Hillary is her blatant temper and foul potty mouth. Here are just a few examples: Ron Kessler quoting Hillary in his book, “Where’s the F*******flag? I want the G**damn F******* flag up every F*******morning at F******* sunrise.”
How about the quote from Christopher Anderson in his book “American Evita,” “F***off. It’s enough I have to see you s***kickers every morning. Just do your G**damn job and keep your mouth shut.” And that was just to secret service agents. No wonder Bill fooled around with other women. I would too if I was married to someone like that which I wouldn’t be in the first place. Rush Limbaugh said it best when he said , “Hillary is someone who latched onto someone who was going places, followed him around wherever he went then took over when he got here.”
Enter Marco Rubio,senator from Florida running on the republican side. Marco is a clean cut Hispanic person who can talk about the American Dream first hand because both his parents are Cuban immigrants who worked hard when they got here and earned their American citizenship the right way..Newmax recently published nine reasons to vote for Maro.Here they are:
- His fundraising prospects are good.He has hired a leading GOP fundraiser — Anna Rogers, finance director for American Crossroads, Karl Rove’s political advocacy group. She will lead the effort to raise at least $50 million for a campaign. It is also significant that Rubio is one of only four potential GOP candidates invited to a gathering hosted by major Republican donors Charles and David Koch. Romney and Jeb Bush were not invited.2. He’s the son of Cuban immigrants.Rubio would likely garner a larger share of the Latino vote in the general election than recent GOP candidates. Poor showings among Hispanic voters have hurt Republicans in past elections.
- Rubio would expand the voter base among all immigrants.Rubio has bucked a GOP trend and backed a plan providing a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants currently living in the United States, although he has more recently backed away from some of the provisions.4. He hails from Florida.With California and New York solidly blue and Texas solidly red, Florida stands as the most significant swing state and the key to winning a presidential election. Look no further than the 2000 race when a handful of votes in the Sunshine State gave George W. Bush the win over Al Gore.
5. He is getting an early start in what could be a primary battle. While the GOP presidential field is expected to be crowded, so far only two other candidates have officially announced that they are running: Sen. Ted Cruz and Sen. Rand Paul.
6. Rubio’s Tea Party credentials are solid. The Washington Post has referred to him as the “crown prince” of the Tea Party movement, and he has earned perfect 100 ratings from the American Conservative Union.
7. His new book put him in the spotlight. Rubio has been on tour to promote “American Dreams: Restoring Economic Opportunity for Everyone.” It outlines his proposals for addressing a number of issues including economic security and income inequality.
8. He is articulate and would fare well in presidential debates. Political observers have praised Rubio’s rhetorical skills and he was chosen to deliver the official Republican response to President Barack Obama’s 2013 State of the Union address.
9. Rubio has considerable political experience. Before joining the U.S. Senate, he served four terms in the Florida legislature and had stints as speaker of the House, majority leader, and majority whip. And those who maintain that he would not be a formidable candidate after just one term in the Senate need to be reminded that Obama had been in the Senate barely two years when he announced what would be a successful run for president.
However, the playing field is still young and there are at least 20 candidates on the republican side and now some challengers to Hillary on the democrat side so it’s going to be interesting.